Vagmin Vora, MD
Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Vagmin Vora, a native of Bombay, India, is an alumnus of Topiwala National Medical College – Bombay University, where he received his medical degree and of Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals – Bombay University where he completed his orthopedic surgery residency. He did two fellowships, one in pediatric orthopedics at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and Medical Centre in Ohio, and another in spine and scoliosis surgery at the Hospital for Special Surgery and Weil Medical College Cornell University, New York, NY.
Dr. Vora has been a practicing spine surgeon since 2004 in India and in various locations in the U.S. He served as an attending spine surgeon at Penn State Hershey Medical Center and as an assistant professor of orthopedics at Penn State University College of Medicine in Hershey, PA. He was most recently in private practice in York, PA and Oxon Hill, MD. He also currently serves as the Assistant Director of Robotic Spine surgery at Hudson Regional Hospital in Secaucus NJ.
Dr. Vora is licensed to practice in several states, including Pennsylvania, Michigan, New York and Maryland as well as the District of Columbia.
Dr Vora’s areas of expertise include:
- Robotic Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Minimally invasive spinal instrumentation and fusion
- Cervical and Lumbar disc replacement surgery
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Deformity Surgery
HOSPITAL/SURGICAL CENTER AFFILIATIONS
- Beth Israel Hospital, Brooklyn
- Beth Israel Hospital, Manhattan
- Hudson Regional Hospital, Secaucus NJ
- 2013 North American Spine Society
- 2010 International College of Surgeons
- 2005 Indian Orthopaedic Association
- 2005 Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- 2005 Bombay Spine Club
- 2005 Bombay Orthopaedic Society
- 2005-2007 American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Dr. Vora has extensively lectured in India, England and all over the U.S. He’s made nearly two dozen national and international presentations regarding back and spine issues.